- Refunds are processed every Tuesday and Thursday
- Refund checks are normally available 3 business days
after being processed and can be picked up at Campus Cashiering Services.
- Refunds via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) reach your
account 2 - 3 business days after being processed.
- SBS sends students an email notifiying them when their refund is
- A credit balance resulting from a student’s payment by
check or eCheck will not be processed for 7 business days
- No refund will be processed for a credit balance of $25.00
or less. Such a balance will apply to
- Refunds related to a payment made with a debit/credit card must be credited to the card used to make that payment.
of Financial Aid
- You will know that a refund will be processed if your
student account reflects a negative (-) credit balance
- You will know that a refund has been processed when there
is a transaction on your account indicating “Refund Student Credit Balance” or
“Refund Credit Bal to Parent”
of Other Credits
SBS processes refunds of other credit balances as a
result of payments from Third Party Sponsors, Veteran benefits, Housing
adjustments, fee adjustments and account overpayments.
Did you lose your
- If you lose your refund check, please contact SBS via
email or visit our office to request a replacement check.
- A lost check can be replaced only after a student
completes and submits a Declaration of Lost Check. Once the completed form is received Student
Business Services will begin the process of voiding the lost check and
reissuing the replacement check. This
process should take about 10 business days.