Refunds are processed every Tuesday and Thursday
- Refund checks are normally available 3 business days
after being processed and can be picked up at Campus Cashiering Services.
- Refunds via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) reach your
account 2 - 3 business days after being processed.
- SBS sends students an email notifiying them when their refund is
of Financial Aid
- You will know that a refund will be processed if your
student account reflects a negative (-) credit balance
- You will know that a refund has been processed when there
is a transaction on your account indicating “Refund Student Credit Balance” or
“Refund Credit Bal to Parent”
of Other Credits
SBS processes refunds of other credit balances as a
result of payments from Third Party Sponsors, Veteran benefits, Housing
adjustments, fee adjustments and account overpayments.
- A credit balance resulting from a student’s payment by
check or eCheck will not be processed for 7 business days
- No refund will be processed for a credit balance of $25.00
or less. Such a balance will apply to