Viewing Your Student Account Activity
There are two different ways to view student account activity on ePay:
View Student Account
View Billing Statements
- Your student account is updated daily and reflects current charges, payments, waivers and financial aid posted to your student account
- From the ePay home page, double click the Students tab, select Student Account, and scroll down to Account Activity
- Published the first business day of each month
- Once published, they are not edited with additional charges or payments
- A billing statement is published for each account with a month-end balance greater than zero or when there was account activity during the previous month.
- Students are sent an email notifying them when a billing statement is available for viewing
- A detailed explanation of our monthly billing statements is provided here.
Students are responsible for checking your student account regularly for new charges.
Signing on to ePay
in with your UCMNetID
you have not already claimed your UCMNetID, click on the link FIRST
TIME USERS, claim your UCMNetID on the MyUCMerced portal
you have forgotten your UCMNetID username or password, you can reclaim your UCMNetID and reset the
you need assistance claiming your UCMNetID, contact the following offices:
Call the Undergraduate Admissions Office at (209) 228-4682
Call the Graduate Admissions Office at (209) 228-4723
you do not have a Parent PIN, please refer to the Parent Access to Information page.
- If you have a Parent PIN, click on the link “Sign in
with your assigned Parent PIN.”
- On the parent ePay Sign-In page you will enter the username and password provided to you by your student. Keep the username and password safe for future access, as Student Business Services is unable to reset usernames and passwords. only your student can delate the existing Parent PIN and create a new username and password.